22 April 2016

Some things to do...

just for ourselves...

This is especially for those of us who tend to stand in judgement on ourselves every time we slip up, and then spend hours condemning ourselves and painfully trying to find out why...

I got this from a post on the Tiny Buddha website.
  • Slow down
  • Look inward
  • Ask myself questions and listen for answers
  • Seek new solutions
  • Be kind and patient with myself
  • Value my opinion
  • Trust in my instincts
  • Embrace my sensitivity
  • Forgive my mistakes
  • Quiet my inner critic
  • Give myself a voice and allow myself to speak
By doing this---

*I am heading towards healing, helping, supporting, and empowering myself.

*I start paying attention to what I need in all areas of my life instead of ignoring, avoiding, or neglecting those needs.

*I start speaking to myself, seeing myself with kindness, forgiveness, fairness, encouragement, and patience, and treating myself so.

We tend to forget we are our only true friend...