17 November 2015

Yesterday I asked...

Will hatred heal the wounds inflicted by hatred?

I got my reply in this article:

'You will not have my hatred', husband of Paris victim tells ISIS

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/You-cant-make-me-hate-husband-of-Paris-victim-tells-ISIS/articleshow/49815198.cms?from=mdr


Antoine Leiris lost his wife in the massacre. He and his wife have a 17-month-old son. The Parisian refuses to give the killers a feeling of victory by hating them.

This wonderful person says:

"We are two, my son and I, but we are stronger than all the armies of the world. If this God for which you kill indiscriminately made us in his own image, every bullet in the body of my wife will have been a wound in his heart."

"....to respond to hatred with anger would be giving in to the same ignorance that made you what you are."

"....and all his life this little boy will dare to be happy and free. Because No, you won't have his hatred either."