20 November 2015

Suddenly at age 64...

I find myself in a situation where I have to learn something very, very new and difficult...

From age 23 I have looked out for my daughter. Today she is standing on her feet and I revel in her independence of spirit. With immense pride I see her soar.

There were also huge problems I had to learn to tackle and they took up my time, energy, spirit and almost my life. But I did manage to free myself from the bondage my soul had got into...well.....almost....am still working at it.

Now I am looking for the meaning of 'live for yourself'...

Got these words from Emery Allen

'There's a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself...and it doesn't need to be painful or empty. You need to fill yourself up with love. Not anyone else. Become a whole being on your own.'

(Of the things suggested, I'm sure I could do some!!! -  especially...'dress for yourself, give to others, smile a lot.'