30 January 2015

For some time now...

the question of what a dream is, has been........troubling me? haunting me?

Wise people say we must live our dreams. What are these dreams?

And then comes the question: Do I have a dream? What is my dream? Can it be that I have no dream? There must be something/s that I would love to be/have/experience which would help me make my life meaningful? Maybe even exciting? or life-enhancing?

So I decided to find out a little more about this elusive (for me) thing one should live for, or according to which one should shape one's life, or one should strive for...or one should unearth just in case it has been hidden/trampled down by one's experiences...or, it could be that one has to discover it in case it's always been there, but hidden...

This is what I found:

A  dream is a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.

Dreaming could also be about new things, new dynamics and new dimensions.

Joan Chittister says: Find the thing that stirs your heart and make room for it. Life is about the development of self to the point of unbridled joy.